#amsterdam im #schaufenster
Another self-portrait for art therapy I did last year.
Done with watercolor pencils.
Self portrait from my art therapy last year.
Made with Watercolor Pencils.
#selfie #time #me #girl #shorthair #shorthairedgirl #greeneyes
#food #foodporn #italianrestaurant #italianfood #dessert #sweet #tiramisu #pannacotta #sorbet #strawberries #yummy #perfection
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Go there, and do as the instructions say.
When my art was stolen, I got the post reported, and it was taken down. Don’t worry, it doesn’t just take down the sources post, but it takes down all the reblogged posts too.
Please give this a…
Not that anyone would ever bother to steal my art, but it’s great for artists whose work have been stolen. Spread it.
Draw Yourself Series: Breaking Bad for wundgeheilt
It was quite hard, but it was found. I used this picture of Jesse as a reference.
PS: I dyed my hair black.
3x04: Green Light
"I think [Breaking Bad] is a show of contrasts, and so there are little hot spots in there when something could be completely dark or completely backlit or completely silhouette; there might be a little highlight, you know, that draws your eye to fill the frame. …I wanted to do to give it that painterly feel."
– Breaking Bad cinematographer Michael Slovis
Here we go, I’m starting season 3.
A study in Neon.
rough sherlock study, Paint Tool Sai
Watching TV series makes drawing their characters totally irresistible to me.